Sunday, 9 October 2011

First Day of my blog-Sunday 9 th October 2011

Well we all have to start somewhere and this is Day 1 of my blog. I have started this so I can make a collection of my layouts. Yesterday i joined Paper Capers Designs CT Team. I havent a clue about doing blogs but thought I would just get started simply and pick things up as I go along. So yes its bare and bland so let's pretty it up with a layout or two!
 I got this kit as a freebie from Vicki's entry in round two of the Next Designer Competition at The Studio. I didnt use it until Friday, when I bought some lovely templates by Jen C Designs and some Parenthood Vol 1 Word art by \Paper Capers Designs.

I am really a DIP9 lady but am slowly changing over to PSE8- I havent got the hang of text in PSE yet so I always swap back to DIP9 to do the journaling. These wordarts are great cos I can clip on papers or add bevels and things in PSE8 and they are easy titles for lazy old me!

well that is something new  I have learned how to put a product preview in a blog!!!This lovely word art is featured in my next two layouts.




2 comments:

  1. This is a nice blog Claire! I love your layouts. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for looking Michelle- i have no real idea how to get this "viewed" so to speak
    congrats on CT member by the way

    ReplyDelete