Friday, 14 October 2011

Friday 14th October

Well its Mums birthday today and have safely delivered her pressie and card. Also release date for Paper Capers Designs new kits so thought I had better dive on here and bring you up to date with my latest layouts.
I have been using templates for quite a few of the layouts- helps when I am rushed or lacking in confidence. However for the kit Happiness I worked on doing two layouts without templates- of course ideas from templates I have seen and used crept in but essentially I am quite pleased with the results
for the forever friends wordart it had to be a pic of me and David- this one was taken by Robbie when we were at Aysgarth Falls on my birthday a couple of years ago
 for the next one I used a photo of My niece and I taken when she was a few months old. I had gone up to Scotland to stay with my sister.
I used two of Vicki's newly released Wodr Art
This layout uses Summer Sunflower and Beautiful Word Art and a template by Inspirations by Day and is of one of the most special days of my life my wedding day.








No comments:

Post a Comment