Monday, 24 October 2011

Monday 24th October

Well today the weather hasnt been too bad so David and I have been out in the garden. Both of the front beds are now planted up with spring bedding that David has grown from seed, and we are continuing to clear out the summer bedding from the back garden and the alottment garden. I knew as I started to write this my friends would be saying okay where are the pictures- well I will just finish this then go on out and take some!!
I have been playing with my PSE8, for the fun of it and to try to learn some new techniques- today I have been using the cutter tool and made this layout-I used Happiness kit and Laughter word art by Paper Capers Designs.
Yesterday I was trying to get better at layering papers and elements. I used Helena Joles Curled paper template- I shall be using that a lot, loved the effect of two together with elements under and over, then pulled the whole lot down so only half elements appeared etc on the layout. I used the word art on a double tag rah=ther than as a large title, which I think looks cool. Yes the photo is one of my favourites and has been used in several layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment