Sunday, 16 October 2011

Sunday 16th October

Well today I havent been making any layouts to show new kits. just been  having fun. I got this cluster freebie off the Studio Blog so thought I would do a summer afternoon layout with it. When the children were small, the ideal Sunday Afternoon was in the garden and involved the paddling pool where ever possible
Its hard to believe that the youngest is 18 this week. Makes me feel quite old! Robbie still loves splashing around in water but these days it tends to be an indoor swimming pool.
This week has bee nprogressive scrap challenge week at The Studio too. You are given a few elements or papers each day and have to slowly build up a layout. This month we used things from the Farmers Market Collab kit and this is my final layout


No comments:

Post a Comment