Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Tuesday 11th October

Well my internet went down yesterday so I didnt get anything uploaded so have quite a few things to do online. Just thought I would bob in here first though and show my latest layouts.
a first for me is having a layout done by me used by the designer as an example for her product in her shop- really thrilled me to see it, the one of David at Martin Mere. Also popped here two other layouts I have done using word art by Paper Capers Designs. The bird one uses Summer Sunflower by Paper Capers Designs and a template by Inspiration from Day at Scrap Matters.
the one of David also uses Summer sunflower and a template by Fran B at scrap matters for their Tuesday challenge and of course word art by Paper Capers Designs

Well as many of you know smiles are contagious and I did this lovely layout using Kay Millers Morning glories Kit and Add on, template by Holley Williamson at SBE and wordart from the smiles package by Paper Capers Designs.

Okay i gotta go as I need to get these up in lots of galleries and do all the links and things which takes me AGES


No comments:

Post a Comment