Wednesday, 9 November 2011

DSD weekend

Well it has been digital scrap booking day this weekend and Paper Capers Designs had some exciting additions. Right now she has a wonderful word art sale too- these are only $1
http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=13_371
 so here area few layouts I have done

they are all of the remember when format- just looking at the page brings so many memories back to me- I think that when I am the same age as my Mum I will have one of those calendar pads that you pop digital images on and i can just sit looking at them and remembering when.

 I know lots of people will say scrapbooking is for your ancestors but mine isnt it is for me
 and most arent even printed- one day i will get round to making a book of the digital layouts and hybrid wise I have got to 1977 LOL
http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/gallery/data/500/Live_your_Life.jpg
lets see if I can get back in here to post some more things without such a long gap TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment