Tuesday, 13 December 2011

More layouts

Well I have got behind again, I have been so busy doing layouts I have forgotten to up date my blog
so let's see if I can play catch up.
Uh oh I have done 10 layouts since my last post go to
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=30422
to see them all- I have also started an album of winter layouts to make into a book
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=1207

I will pick my favourite few to tell you about today
this is my favourite by far- I adore flowers and so chose this greous kit by Rossi Design as one of my free choice kits to work with- I have done two other layouts with it as well. I used Helena Joles torn paper template, and used a paper i had created from one of the backing papers in the kit and a flower photo of mine to fill the template. I then chose my fabvourite elements from the kit to layer in front of and behind the papers with one of my favourite flower photos- i am sure you can guess that yellow is my favourite colour!

this is the only photo of us three at primary school, the story is told in the journaling. I just love this school set by  Studio 4 Designworks, the kit is called school daze and the whole cluster on top of the photo is a cluster frame from her page starter clusters.
Next up is kits by Booland Designs who is a new designer to GDS . I just love her things and her blog had quite a few freebies on it too. I signed up to her newsletter too and have some things from her poppy kit I want to work with.
these are clustered frames and a kit too- from  her christmas on Ice collection. She does loads of packs of papers, a kit, cluster frames, borders and all sorts

on her blog was a freebie from what is going to be her next kit and using a paper from the above kit and one paper freebie and freebie cluster oh and about three elements from the above kit I made this page
 to finish with I will show another layout I did which I like and might even do as a christmas card next year- I think the photo of the christmas tree decoration would look great with a filter added to it to make it more picture like. Its a fun cluster from the christmas on ?Ice collection- the word art was n one line Merry Christmas but i used two of it, hiding the bits i didnt want behind papers and off screen to make a great two line selection


No comments:

Post a Comment