Thursday, 12 January 2012

More January layouts

For day 6 
i used andrea Gold's Snow fun. a kit I had won on a forum challenge in December. This is a skiing photo, my borther and i went skiing together and this was us in our ski class. I had been skiing with school a couple of times but that had been a couple of years earlier.
For Day 7 i got yo work with booland ~Designs  Purple Haze. she does some lovely kits and has great newsletter and blog freebies, usually cluster frames which are great to use. I just used the page kit for this one

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=29_188&products_id=10303

when posting at DSt I often come across things done by others with templates which is where I found the template by Tinci for this one
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=29_58&products_id=6490
the kit i chose to use for this one is Outdoor Feelings by Verena Karolyi. instead of using papers where indicated on the template I used frames instead which worked really well.



No comments:

Post a Comment