Thursday, 12 January 2012

New CT

I am on the ct at GDS I think for a 4 month term,but have just been asked to join another CT.
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=29_189
I am just getting started with her things and will show you one or two things I have done. christine and quite a few of the CT are french, so communication is proving interesting. Its 40 years since I learned any french. I am using the Google translate but it doesnt always come out as it should-
Christines kit contain handpainted items which are truly gorgeous.
I did this layout for Day 9 using Christines Daily download and a photo of my great grandmother.
i also used elements from Jardin d'hiver
there are lots of different colour sets in this lovely kit. Christine has also done a lovely cluster set that goes with this kit

For Day 10 I also used a kit by Christine- its a gorgeous one called Lapin Bleu and I love the contrasting orange elements.
the flower arrangement is one i bought for my mum a couple of christmases ago, it is stored at our house in the summer and then goes back to Mums place for the winter. I felt the colours fitted well with the kit

Day 11 saw me using Innocence another kit by Christine. I did a layout of my eldest when he was a baby






No comments:

Post a Comment