Saturday, 4 February 2012

February 2012

Well I have a terrible memory for passwords, had to change it yet again!!!!
Maybe if I came here everyday I might be better at this LOL


Challenges
I have been having a go at a few so far this month

Journaling Challenge at GDS


http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/forum/showthread.php?p=235154#post235154
well i hope thinking outside the box is okay-
my layout answered your question in 1986. I was 31 didnt have a boyfriend, partner or children and the birth of my niece making me an Auntie was a bittersweet moment, yes a bundle of joy to love but all I dreamed of was being a wife and mother- thankfully my dream came true
The journaling is short but straight to the heart.





I can remember this bittersweet feeling so well- I have empathy for single people in February and indeed on Mothers Day.
kit used is Cotton Whispers by Debra Anderson
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=29_30&products_id=10660
GDS Collab Kit Challenge

this month the kit is Always



these are the layouts I did with the kit
this was for the challenge, 
My parents certainly had a lot of patience to cope with twin toddlers, a baby and a 4 year old!
and two others

the kit isnt just for Valentines day and is aptly named ALWAYS, and is great for all kinds of photos- here is one of my twin sister and I







Well my parents were certainly laughing with love when they tried to get us 4 to sit still look at the camera and smile- what the picture doesnt show is my brother has his arm round my baby sister and I have firm hold of her leg!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment