Saturday, 10 March 2012

Just hopeless

i am just so hopeless at keeingp this up to date, its a month since i came in and you guessed it I had forgotten my password and had to redo one etc etc
so lets try a bit of catching up
Its the last month of my time as a CT member for GDS so had better start by showing you a few layouts from there
this is the easiest way, here are some of the layouts I have done in March!
these two are made using a kit by idees de christine Kitch Kitch which is full of vibrant colours

another of Christies kits is Ecume
Barbara of Precepts and Promises did a coordinating wordart kit for this which i also like

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/data/629/Tall_Ships_Gallery.jpg


Christine has a few kits that will be released soon so I have been working on other ones too.


Darlene has a kit about to be released this weekend so will catch up with that one soon too

GDS have a lovely collab this month called Lucky Me




Hopefully I will get back in, within a couple more days to show some more
Claire








No comments:

Post a Comment