Friday, 30 March 2012

new Ct team

Well I have just signed up for a new CT team so I am rather excited as its a designer who has awesome kits, she has just had a sale and I have loads of things to scrap with- Who- well it isnt official yet so you will have to wait  a few days to find out.
My stint at GDS is about to finish, but it wont be goodbye as I am on Les idees de Christines team. I will also be doing the shape challenge there.
My other designer is Darlene- Studio4Designworks and I am a great fan of Connie Prince so love working with her things too
As usual I have scrapped loads but just not got them on here- better turn over a new leaf in April and try my best to get Ct products and my layouts on here
winters Keep by Booland Designs

March is my birthday month and Mothers Day here in the UK and my menfolk had a lovely way of making me feel special.
font is Terminal
using the sample kit by Digilicious Designs from her 365 project

This photo was taken 40 years ago, doesnt time fly!!!
Feli Designs Ever so Softly Freebie Quickpage
Jayne Script YOFF
just loved this quick page

the good news is that I had to get oput our scanner from the loft so I could sign my contract for the new Ct and scan back in- so well I scanned lots of photos in as well so I have new things to scrap with!!

Here in the uk its mothers Day on Sunday 18th March.
credits
Passion for Patina QP by Sunflowers Designs

my Dad died 14 years ago but I still think of him alot- here is my favourite photo of him and one of him as a little boy
Verena Designs Around the World QP1
all these and many more are here



just been up to see my Mum today so will finish with a layout of her and her grand daughters taken about 17 years ago

This quick page was ideal for this photo, just love the quick pages in this album
Sweet Love 8x8 ALBUM by Maria Designs


No comments:

Post a Comment