Tuesday, 24 April 2012

BooLand Designs New kits and my layouts

Well I have got behind as usual so lots to tell you about today
Spring Breeze was the second kit I worked with
as ever there are some gorgeous freebies on her blog and in her newsletter.
This kit was quickly followed by Spring Bride

I must admit I do rather like having ready made things where you can quickly make a page with clusters and stacked papers. These are gorgeous and also from Spring Bride


the fourth kit was Springs Hope
and i couldnt resist using this for my favourite spring flower photo
the link takes you to the layout and you can see the other lovely layouts done by the rest of the team.

I am nearly up to date

continuing the spring series theme, Springs Desire was released at the weekend and according to her newsletter this is BooLands favourite- it is mine (for now there are lots of lovely things coming)
so sit make and enjoy as I have a few things to show you from this set.
As ever there are some gorgeous birds and animals in this kit, and that little frog prince has appeared on most of my layouts. 
this one was made using a template by Scrappy Cocoa, just love the wavy papers and journaling space.
The newsletter freebies were stunning and I got carried away, here come some more layouts using those freebies
The photos were taken in March 2009 before Richard went off to University.
I just used  the gate and frame cluster and the flower cluster twice onto the gate cluster, i love doing layouts were the photo really stands out and takes centre stage. This photo conjures up so very many happy memories which i hope will live with me for ever.
The next layout is also Richard on a photo shoot- this time he is out with his Dad having a silly half hour with their cameras in the garden. Richard hated having his photo taken so David was sneakily taking a picture of him when he was spotted and the camera was turned on him- again gorgeous memories now preserved for ever.
this one was done for the template challenge on The Studio and uses a template by Scrappy Cocoa

There will be lots more soon, I have already prepared two more sets of layouts using the next two kits one of which will be released tomorrow and one on ~Saturday.














No comments:

Post a Comment