Friday, 6 April 2012

Rouge Red Kit by Christine

this beautiful kit is new to the GDS store today
the elements are large size and absolutely gorgeous to use
this is my first layout, more will follow as I really like this kit. This is my niece Hannah taken about 20 years ago.
I adored the bow in the kit and wanted to show case it as well as David's lovely RED tulip picture. I toiught the little ladybirds at the bottom of the layout was cute too- so I ended up using a clean and simple style- Wow I am even getting the jargon now! I used a layout stle I had used before(on purpose) as Christine may well do several of these "colour" kits and I would like a flower photo for each.

The previous kit was Orange and I did this layout



there have been some beautiful layouts done with this kit by other CT members, you can see them at this link



1 comment:

  1. I love your layout and the kits that you have chosen. Just trying to find my way around the forum and I came across a link to you. Thanks for sharing.
    hugs Julie

    ReplyDelete