Saturday, 7 April 2012

Spring Blossom Page Kit

This is my very first layout as a member of Booland Designs Ct- the Booland Blossoms.
When I looked at the kit the parasol and the bird really appealed to me, the colours of the kit reminded me of my birthday flowers, so this is what I did. The green leaves aren't separate but are a collection of single leaves and fitted beautifully under everything to give just the right hint of green. I love the cotton reel, the ideal perching place for the bird.
I will show you the page sprays as well because I just love them,
they can all be bought as singles if you just fancy one to try out.

I will enjoy working with this kit to see if  I can make a page spray and cluster myself.

Richard is coming home from Uni tomorrow to spend Easter Day with us it will be great to see him, so I guess there wont be much of a scrapping opportunity tomorrow!

Happy Easter everyone

Claire





No comments:

Post a Comment