Friday, 15 June 2012

Holiday Layouts

Well I decided I had better get on with some holiday layouts- this beautiful kit by Flower Scraps was ideal.
Robbie loves going on the beach when we first arrive on  holiday, this time he wanted to skim stones and make splashes and then do a bit of digging. David and I had taken a pair of binoculars so we could birdwatch too.
On the first day we went down to Hunmanby-it is an isolated beach with cafe and toilets and lots of open sand and sea- what more could you want!

and here is the beautiful kit I used


I have another seaside kit to work with so hopefully will be able to get another couple of layouts done
will be back with them later



Well this next kit lent itself to some onther photos I had- one set being of the geese on the lake and the other being a spring photo taken at the beach on a very cold and windy day






No comments:

Post a Comment