Sunday, 3 June 2012

June already

Well as usual I haven.t kept up to my blog, and yes i forgot my password and had to change it AGAIN!!
well today i have some news
When I got back from holiday there was an invitation to join a CT, so I am the newbie on The Studio CT, my other CT's at the moment are BooLand Designs and Studio4 Designworks who are both at The Studio so that makes it nice and easy for me
Have spent ages uploading new layouts so thought I would bob on here and let you see them

this kit is gorgeous and was so easy to use, loved making the cluster of flower, leaves and elements around the photo

BooLand Designs has a set of Bundled Retirement kits, in the shop with more to come- 5 kits for $5 is a very good bundle deal
really like how this layout turned out, used the word art that is not part of the bundle from blue skies and sunshine to do the word art. I really like the cute frog  upturned the yellow bucket for his "throne"

Bundle 2

the rainy day and sundays one would be just right for todays weather!!
I like this layout I did with Sweet Calli, just look at the cute wedding couple figures and the page colours fits well with my yellow flowers
there are lots of other layouts so the link to my gallery at The Studio is








No comments:

Post a Comment