Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Timeless Bundle by A-Manda Creations

Well I really have had fun with this bundle. It contains a page kit, some cluster frames, Alpha, Bragbook, Quickpages and some fantastic Word Titles which is the reason I went for this kit

This is my first page, i love the lace mat, and the clustered frame from the bundle





There are a large selection of papers in the kit, lots of floral ones but I decided to use these two checked ones as the colours fitted with my nieces clothing. The word title came with clusters of flowers on it
and i simply add the left hand bird that I think is super cute. Then I decided to not cluster around the photo so added the clock and some other elements and one more bird to the word title to be the clustered part of the page.

There is soooo much in this pack that I decided I must use one of the ready made pages, I chose the quick page, there is another one and some brag pages in the pack too

This kit makes me think of my Grandparents, they had lots of furnishings and cushions and so on that were like some of the papers, so I chose a photo I have of my Mum and her brother, taken in the back garden during the war. The Eternity wordart was ideal for this page
these layouts are all in my gallery at The Studio


No comments:

Post a Comment